*****CMKX - CMKM Diamonds Inc***** Keeps On Ticking...

__ * $7 Secrets *__

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

CMKX / CMKM Diamonds - PalTalk International Mutant Grapevine Room...

How do you keep a CMKX shareholder in suspense...??
I'll tell you TOMORROW...!!


(2:39 AM) spiderman1959: I have a very important message for all shareholders. I will be in here tomorrow night at 9 PM Eastern to give you this message. Be here!

(2:39 AM) spiderman1959: PS NO Questions at this time please! Message is of a positive nature. That's all for now.

(2:43 AM) spiderman1959: Yes I trust it will be piped in ALL CMKM rooms

(2:45 AM) spiderman1959: I want ALL 40-60 thousand shareholders to hear this message. It is a good message.

(2:54 AM) spiderman1959: I'm sorry I want everyone that can hear it to hear it the same time and I presume it will be MP3'd for all.

PalTalk... Tuesday Night... 9PM Eastern...

No comments: