*****CMKX - CMKM Diamonds Inc***** Keeps On Ticking...

__ * $7 Secrets *__

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

CMKX - CMKM Diamonds - An Open Letter To Urban Casavant...

Mr. Casavant,

I am one of the 40,000 or more CMKX shareholders.

I started buying shares on November 26th, 2002, the day after CyberMark officially became a Casavant company.
I continued buying shares until June 14th, 2005, shortly before trading was suspended & CMKX was eventually revoked.

Soon, CMKX will be revoked for longer than it was trading.

I have all my shares in certificate form, as requested by the company. I also have certificates for my CIM spinout shares.

I met your brother Ron at the NHRA races in Englishtown, NJ. I was hoping to meet you, but you were not there.

There are many rumors & theories about you and CMKX... Some good, some bad. I'd like to believe the good ones.

However, the 'new' team that you turned the reins over to, does not appear to have any concern whatsoever for the shareholders. I would like to believe there is some hidden method to this apparent madness.

Some shareholders are still hoping to hear from you and the 'old' team again, if there still is one.
The repeated failure of the information from supposedly connected gurus & sources, continues to erode shareholder confidence.

The SEC activities, and other legal action concerning CMKX has been interesting, but it is not clear if that activity will ever directly benefit shareholders.

I have chosen to believe in CMKX, and I continue to hope for a good outcome for all shareholders.
Unfortunately, shareholders don't really have any other choice but to wait.

Many people have said what a good person you are, and how much you care about the shareholders.
I would like to believe that also.

The continued lack of credible, factual information supporting a positive outcome for the shareholders, only serves to reinforce the negative assertions of the naysayers.

Hearing from someone who may still be concerned about the best interests of the shareholders, would silence many of the critics and naysayers, and bring a renewed hope to shareholders.

Good or bad, I believe the shareholders have a right to know.

No comments: